Automakers in China Should Make Adjustment on Strategy to Develop Business of Alternative Energy Vehicles
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai June 12th)–Considerable growth of the Chinese market of alternative energy vehicles may drive automakers in this country to upgrade their strategy on development of this sector, as experts point out.
Governmental subsidiaries led to increase in production of green vehicles. However, automakers may need to develop technology and enhance quality of products in order to make profits.
Development of green vehicles may become core competitiveness of automakers rather than their response to governmental policies. Improvement of quality of products, technology, customer service, and others, instead of governmental subsidiaries, may ensure larger market shares for automakers.
Then experts put forward five suggestion for better development of the sector of electric vehicles.
Automakers may need to invest much more on development of technology of electrically driving, considering that hybrid vehicles may dominate the Chinese market in the future.
There is no need for automakers to separate production of green vehicles from that of others in case of the lack of convergence of technologies for developing vehicles of different types.
Products and services themselves, instead of governmental subsidiaries, may have great impact on launch of new products and layout of production.
There may be large demand of passenger vehicles of small size and with short ranges in the Chinese market.
Governmental policies may have certain impact on development of segments of green vehicles of different types, which automakers may need to take into considerations when making marketing strategy to develop business of this sector.
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process
- How to improve the quality of mold parts?