Great Sales of Cars Leads to Success of Geely in the Chinese Market
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai June 15th)–Sales of Geely, one of major domestic automakers in China, were 280,337 units with a year-on-year rise of 11% in the first six months in 2016, completing 47% of target sales of this year.
Sales of Geely were 46,574 units with a yearly rise of 41% in June, making it one of Top 10 automaker in terms of monthly sales, according to data from the China Passenger Car Association.
To be noticed, cars, of which sales of more than 230 thousand units, have been leading products of the company, resulting in its great performance. Success of Geely has arisen from great sales of cars, unlike other domestic automakers which all have focused on development of SUVs.
Sales of Emgrand, leading mode of cars of Geely, were 16,969 units with a yearly rise of 46% in June, remaining the best sellers. And that of Yuanjing were 9,069 with yearly rise of 32%.
Undoubtedly, Geely may also invest more on development of SUVs, meeting increasing demands in the Chinese markets. Sales of Boyue, the major mode of SUVs launched by the company, were more than 8,000 units in June. Moreover, development of facilities may drive up sales of SUVs in the following months.
Adjustment on marketing strategy may ensure better performance of Geely in the Chinese market.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory