Great Sales of Cars Leads to Success of Geely in the Chinese Market
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai June 15th)–Sales of Geely, one of major domestic automakers in China, were 280,337 units with a year-on-year rise of 11% in the first six months in 2016, completing 47% of target sales of this year.
Sales of Geely were 46,574 units with a yearly rise of 41% in June, making it one of Top 10 automaker in terms of monthly sales, according to data from the China Passenger Car Association.
To be noticed, cars, of which sales of more than 230 thousand units, have been leading products of the company, resulting in its great performance. Success of Geely has arisen from great sales of cars, unlike other domestic automakers which all have focused on development of SUVs.
Sales of Emgrand, leading mode of cars of Geely, were 16,969 units with a yearly rise of 46% in June, remaining the best sellers. And that of Yuanjing were 9,069 with yearly rise of 32%.
Undoubtedly, Geely may also invest more on development of SUVs, meeting increasing demands in the Chinese markets. Sales of Boyue, the major mode of SUVs launched by the company, were more than 8,000 units in June. Moreover, development of facilities may drive up sales of SUVs in the following months.
Adjustment on marketing strategy may ensure better performance of Geely in the Chinese market.
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process
- How to improve the quality of mold parts?