13.28 Million Units of vehicles Registered in China This Year
The number of automobiles has reportedly increased a lot in China in the first half of 2016 according to Chinese authorities.
There have been 13.28 million units of vehicles of which licenses were newly registered by the end of June this year. There haven a total of 285 million units of automobiles including 184 units of cars in China so far.
The number of cars, of which licenses were newly registered, has showed considerable upward trend, taking up increasingly larger shares of automobiles, from 43.88% to 64.39%. There haven been 46 cities where the number of automobiles has been more than one million units, including 16 cities where that has been even more than two million units.
And the growth of the number of private vehicles has remained considerable this year with 10.85 millions units newly registered.
Meanwhile, the number of legal drivers has been 147 million so far, increasing considerably.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory