Dongfeng Nissan Had Great Market Performance in China in August
Gasgoo (Shanghai, September 7)—Sales in August of Dongfeng Nissan were 86,000 units, with a year-on-year rise of 20%, according to data from the company.
Total sales of the company from January to August were 669,000 units, about 62% of the target volume of 1,080,000 units.
Sales of Sylphy were 28,000 units in August, making greatest performance among modes. Sales of X-Trail were 11,800 units, with a slight decrease from last month. Sales of Qashqai were 10,200 units, showing negligible fluctuation.
Reportedly, there may be improvement on modes of the company. Larger demand in the second half may lead to increase in monthly sales. However, where target volumes can be met still depends on the products.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory