How to improve flow mark?
Flow marks, also known as flow lines, are molding defects that can occur in the manufacturing process of injection molding. They are best described as directionally "off tone" wavy lines or patterns. The reason for this is that the Injection speed is set too slow (the plastic has cooled down too much during injection, injection speeds must be set as fast as you can get away with at all times).
Posts by Topic
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory