What is Undercut (manufacturing)?
In manufacturing, an undercut is a special type of recessed surface. In turning, it refers to a recess in a diameter. In machining, it refers to a recess in a corner. In molding, it refers to a feature that cannot be molded using only a single pull mold. In printed circuit board, construction it refers to the portion of the copper that is etched away under the photoresist. In welding, it refers to undesired melting and removal of metal near the weld bead.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory