Cavity mirrors urinary integrated operating table
Introduction： DST-700T Endourology image operating table,which is combining development trendency of modern medical technology，meeting requirement of diagnostic imaging during operations,cooperating with C arm X-ray machine on human all-round imaging and minimally invasive surgery.Its is suitable for kidney, ureteral,bladder, urethra operations as well as gynecological operation. Bed panel is made of composite material,which is low attenuation coefficient of x-rays,movable bed surface and stable bed base can extremly meet the needs of imaging of X-ray machine.Mechanical drive adopt the precision gear meshing transmission,which is accurate, firm,durable,no more worry for hydraulic transmission causing oil leakgae.Control mode by the digital control technology, make easy operation, and the product structure reasonable, safe and reliable, appearance beautiful line. It is the perfect embodiment of the medical science and technology. ITEM parameter material carbon fiber bed panel size 1800×540mm height 695~995mm lifting range 300mm（electric） lengthways move range 300mm（electric） tilting front/back －28°~+28°（electric） lateral tilt －23°~＋23°（electric） back section －23°~＋60°（electric） hip section －25°~＋60°（electric） head section －90°~＋45° brake electric brake X-rays attenuation coefficient of bed panel(optional) ≤0.44mmAL noise ＜63dB power supply 220V 50Hz 300VA net weight about300kg
Posts by Topic
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process
- How to improve the quality of mold parts?