BMW unveils new ‘electricity dispenser’ coming to the i3
BMW has released a new video called ‘A glimpse into the future by BMW i’, which they used as a strange way to announce a new feature called ‘electricity dispenser’ coming to the i3.
Electric automakers are trying to find more ways to take advantage of the large energy storage capacity inside their electric vehicles.
Things like load control, vehicle-to-grid, and onboard electric plugs for tools and equipment are all being worked on by automakers at the moment.
BMW says that it is now working on the latter, which it is calling an ‘electricity dispenser’.
They released this video to give an example of what owners can do with the feature:
Posts by Topic
- The advantages and characteristics of China's mold
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould