Porsche (China) Motors Ltd
Porsche (China) Motors Ltd. is a subsidiary of parent company Dr. Ing h.c. F. Porsche AG. Porsche China commenced operations in 2001 to support Porsche partners in China through dedicated personnel who oversee every aspect of sales marketing and after sales functions. In 2016, China is once again the strongest individual market for Porsche, with a total of 65,246 vehicles delivered – an increase of 12 per cent. Porsche China is responding to the good level of demand by further expanding its dealerships and it plans to open the Porsche Experience Center in Shanghai in 2017. “In the beginning I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.“ This quote from Ferry Porsche gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. As a company, as an automotive manufacturer and as an employer. It has been our guiding star – for more than 65 years. Porsche is a unique company with strong ideals. Everything we do is characterized by our values and philosophy. Regardless of what others are doing, we are always endeavouring to redefine our limits and set new standards. Experience the fascination Porsche: As an employer, Porsche offers you the unique combination of a dynamic and international working environment and an almost family-like atmosphere in which you are appreciated and actively encouraged as a person. The flat hierarchical structures in the company enable short paths of communication and decision-making. You work in an atmosphere of autonomy in close collaboration with other departments and, above all, on interesting subjects in a fascinating field. Our employees often think unconventionally, but we support that at Porsche because we value originality and individuality. What’s more, we support our employees, especially when it comes to balancing the many demands of private and professional life, with individual solutions customized for each member of staff.
Posts by Topic
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process