what is Automotive molding ?
Automotive molding or car body molding are decorative and protective moldings on the car body. The term applies both to the detail and the material.
Car moldings include side body molding, lower body molding, door moldings, window moldings, footrest molding, mudflaps, etc. They are often found in services in association with car mats, etc.
Various car moldings must have high scratch resistance, weather resistance and gloss matching that of the car body. A common material which provides these is polyvinyl chloride.
Previous：What is Mold Cavity ?
Posts by Topic
- The advantages and characteristics of China's mold
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould