Summary: Chinese passenger automobile market in January 2016
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai) - According to statistics compiled by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total of 2.17 million passenger automobiles were sold in China in the month of January. While that figure represents year-on-year growth of 12.0%, it is 8.5% less than the total amount sold in the previous month of December 2015.
Domestic own brand manufacturers continued to dominate the passenger automobile market with total January sales of 950,329 units, up 24.3% year-on-year. Own brands’ share in the market grew 4.3 percentage points from last year, with own brands now accounting for 43.6% of all passenger automobiles sold in the country in January. Own brands benefited greatly from SUV sales, with SUVs accounting for 49.8% of their overall sales volume.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory