Chang’an Ford Recalled More Than 190,000 Cars for Its Defected Brakes on Two Models
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai, March 2) - A few days ago, Chang’an Ford Automobile Co,. Ltd, based on Regulations on Recalling of Defected Vehicles, handed in its recalling program to Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), planning to recall part of 2012 new Focus produced from July 15, 2013 to February 18, 2014 and 2013 Escape produced from July 14, 2013 to March 1, 2014, totaling 191,368.
The vacuum booster’s seal ring of the will-be-recalled vehiclescannot have full access to lubricating oil, making the ring easily worn out. And in some extreme situations, the dry seal ring will make the braking pedal inflexible, so the driver needs to step on it much harder, which may bring hazards and dangers. Chang’an Ford planned to inspect all the recalled cars for free and change the defected vacuum booster to get rid of hidden dangers.
With the scale of automobile customer expanding, complaints about vehicles also see an increase. Newly-released 3.15 Party for consumer rights protection will take automobile-related problems as the second-hotspot. And among all the auto-related complaints, quality problem stands out.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory