Chang’an Ford Recalled More Than 190,000 Cars for Its Defected Brakes on Two Models
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai, March 2) - A few days ago, Chang’an Ford Automobile Co,. Ltd, based on Regulations on Recalling of Defected Vehicles, handed in its recalling program to Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), planning to recall part of 2012 new Focus produced from July 15, 2013 to February 18, 2014 and 2013 Escape produced from July 14, 2013 to March 1, 2014, totaling 191,368.
The vacuum booster’s seal ring of the will-be-recalled vehiclescannot have full access to lubricating oil, making the ring easily worn out. And in some extreme situations, the dry seal ring will make the braking pedal inflexible, so the driver needs to step on it much harder, which may bring hazards and dangers. Chang’an Ford planned to inspect all the recalled cars for free and change the defected vacuum booster to get rid of hidden dangers.
With the scale of automobile customer expanding, complaints about vehicles also see an increase. Newly-released 3.15 Party for consumer rights protection will take automobile-related problems as the second-hotspot. And among all the auto-related complaints, quality problem stands out.
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process
- How to improve the quality of mold parts?