More Plastic Recycling for Europe
Plastics recycling will continue to grow; it was confirmed during this year EUPR Annual Meeting, which took place on 21st and 22nd of November in Brussels.
The event was devoted to the subject of: “Resource Efficiency for Plastics.” It has turned out to be a great success with more than 160 guests attending. During this event EUPR has unveiled its new corporate identity. This new image stands for positive changes in the European plastics(injection mould) recycling industry. The new name Plastics Recyclers Europe, as well as, the new website are to emphasize the transformations that the plastics recycling industry is currently undergoing – its development, improvement and growth to serve the plastics injection mould industry on its way to sustainability.
The panel of conferences, moderated by Alexandre Dangis, on “Resource Efficiency for Plastics” and the debate were concerned mainly with the issue of boosting plastics recycling as well as improvement of current waste management systems. EUPR has revealed, as well, its priorities and objectives for the future in an updated Strategy Paper. Plastic Recyclers Europe main objective is to increase recycling targets. Their aim is to introduce an eco-design for plastics products to make recycling more efficient and more accessible. Additionally, they are emphasizing the need to stop landfilling of waste which could be destined for reuse and recycling.
Ton Emans, EUPR president, said: ‘We should push plastics recycling for higher targets in order to improve Europe’s efficiency and in order to better manage our own resources'.
2012 has been difficult and at the same time fruitful in achievements for the Plastics（injection mould） Recyclers Europe. EuPR successfully launched the EuCertPlast accreditation and made prominent progress within the End of Waste Criteria; the tools will be now ready to help Member States in Europe to create jobs in Plastics Recycling.
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process