The Number of Imported Vehicles Dropped by 30% at Tianjin Port in China Last Year
Gasgoo.com (Shanghai Feb 19th) — A total of 379,900 units of imported vehicles received inspection from the Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Tianjin, a city in north China, with a year-on-year decrease of 31.4% in 2015.
Explosions in Tianjin Port had a huge influence on the imported vehicles market in China. In order to lower risk, a few foreign brands turned to other ports in China, leading to dramatic decrease in the number of imported vehicles at Tianjin Port.
With several governmental measures, the imported vehicles business at Tianjin Port has recovered step by step. At the end of 2015, some famous foreign brands including BMW, Benz, Audi and Land Rover had gone back to Tianjin port. But there is still a long way for Tianjin Port to go before regaining former booming.
Besides, the slow growth in macroeconomic, the adjustment in national policy, the low consumer price index, the high inventory of imported vehicles due to backlog in 2014 and localization of some popular imported vehicles all result in the decline in imported vehicles market in China.
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process