Toolmaking researchers in Germany select top shop
The tension was palpable enough to silence the nearly 300 guests assembled in the Coronation Room of the Town Hall in Aachen, Germany. They waited impatiently as Michael Breme, the director of tooling at injection moulding carmaker Audi, listed the accomplishments of another German shop. Breme had been on that stage before: His company won the 2011 Toolmaker of the Year Award, which is presented by the Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology and the WZL tooling laboratory at RWTH Aachen University. The audience didn't know exactly who Breme was describing, but they had an idea: The organisers had already presented Excellence in Production Awards to the winners of the competition's four divisions. Now, one shop would walk away with the trophy.
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process