China’s Changan-Ford Fails to Increase Customer Loyalty
Gasgoo (Shanghai, May 26th)- Problems including rough idling and noisy gearbox has reportedly caused bad comments from customers on Focus of Changan-Ford, a JV automaker in China, since January 1, 2015.
Rough idling may cause great gasoline consumption, for which dealers of Changan-Ford have provided solution of replacing the rubber hose connecting the engine crankcase to intake manifold. However, this solution failed to abasing noise made by engines, leading to increasing complaints.
Inappropriate circuit control may result in jittering gearbox according to experts. Bad quality of shifting clutch can be another cause.
The mode of Focus equipped with dual-clutch gearbox, launched in 2012, as investigation shows, has received most complaints from customer.
To increase customer satisfaction, Changan-Ford may need to focus on improvement of product quality in the future.
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process