China’s Changan-Ford Fails to Increase Customer Loyalty
Gasgoo (Shanghai, May 26th)- Problems including rough idling and noisy gearbox has reportedly caused bad comments from customers on Focus of Changan-Ford, a JV automaker in China, since January 1, 2015.
Rough idling may cause great gasoline consumption, for which dealers of Changan-Ford have provided solution of replacing the rubber hose connecting the engine crankcase to intake manifold. However, this solution failed to abasing noise made by engines, leading to increasing complaints.
Inappropriate circuit control may result in jittering gearbox according to experts. Bad quality of shifting clutch can be another cause.
The mode of Focus equipped with dual-clutch gearbox, launched in 2012, as investigation shows, has received most complaints from customer.
To increase customer satisfaction, Changan-Ford may need to focus on improvement of product quality in the future.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory