Keeping tools on the press
Runner adjusters reduce downtime during injection moulding.
Wema notes that despite the automation in modern processing, quality control still finds bad parts and stops production, causing costly mould removal and repairs.
Using runner adjusting units in multi-cavity moulds with hot runners or conventional gating is said to lower costs because the faulty cavity can be switched off. Adjusters are installed at runner branch points and turned to desired positions with a hand tool. Unlike standard devices, the units have positive locking, Wema said.
The S4122 with a central bore for the ejector is for the cavity plate of the movable mould half; the boreless S4123 is for the fixed half.
The units have 12 and 16 mm diameters. Lengths match standard plate thicknesses.
- What affects injection mold machining accuracy and productivity?
- Shenzhen top five mold manufacturers: how plastic products are processed and produced?
- Shenzhen Ideal Vowin mold manufacturer: how to effectively improve the precision of mold processing?
- Chrome plating, a process that makes cars stylish
- Six injection molding processing technologies for home appliance plastic products
- Advantages and disadvantages of injection molding vs blow molding
- What is automotive hot stamping and molding technology?
- What is the difference between a hot runner and a cold runner in the mold?
- Automotive stamping die in large, precision and other areas of progress is obvious, the rapid development of plastic and rubber molds
- The top ten problems that are likely to occur in the mold testing process