Keeping tools on the press
Runner adjusters reduce downtime during injection moulding.
Wema notes that despite the automation in modern processing, quality control still finds bad parts and stops production, causing costly mould removal and repairs.
Using runner adjusting units in multi-cavity moulds with hot runners or conventional gating is said to lower costs because the faulty cavity can be switched off. Adjusters are installed at runner branch points and turned to desired positions with a hand tool. Unlike standard devices, the units have positive locking, Wema said.
The S4122 with a central bore for the ejector is for the cavity plate of the movable mould half; the boreless S4123 is for the fixed half.
The units have 12 and 16 mm diameters. Lengths match standard plate thicknesses.
- Top 10 Rapid Molding service manufacturer
- Metal injection molding
- Hot Runner Technology for Bio-Resins
- Supply of Imported Vehicles Still Goes down in the Chinese Market
- Why GM dealers have a chance to shine
- Hot Runner Application Review Leads to Successful Processing
- Stainless Steel Fork mold
- Plastic Injection Mould for Home Appliance Parts
- Home Appliance Plastic Injection Mould/Molding for Cleaner Mould
- High Quality Pei Plastic Mould Injection Parts Factory