Why does mold wear and tear occur
Mold wear and tear reasons
1：the main working parts of the mold material problems, improper material selection. Poor material properties, not wear-resistant; mold steel unrefined, with a large number of smelting defects; convex-concave mold, forging billet reforging process is not perfect, the legacy of heat treatment hidden problems.
2：mold structure design problems, punch die structure is unreasonable. Elongated convex mold is not designed to strengthen the device, the outlet is not smooth to appear stacked, the unloading force is too large for the convex mold to withstand the alternating load intensification, and so on.
3：the mold making process is not perfect, mainly in the convex, concave die forging blanks of poor intrinsic quality, heat treatment technology and process problems, resulting in convex, concave die quenching impermeable, there are soft spots and uneven hardness. Sometimes produce micro-cracks, or even cracks, grinding and polishing is not in place, the surface roughness value is too large.
4：No lubrication or lubrication but the effect is not good.
Any questions please contact us
Posts by Topic
- How to reduce the cost of injection molding process？
- What are the process standards for machining mold parts such as mold nuts, inserts, tilt tops, sliders, etc. for injection molding production?
- ABS material injection molding processing in the automotive industry applications
- How to choose a reliable injection molding processing manufacturer？
- What are the methods of product surface process treatment?
- How to maintain and care for injection molds？
- How to improve the service life of molds？
- Automotive stamping die seven kinds of common failure problems and solutions
- What are the things I need to pay attention to for plastic mold repair?
- Commonly used plastic injection molding processes